The Ottoman period courtyard is a beautiful example of two city inns. According to sources, it was built by İskenderpaşa, the governor of Trabzon between 1531-1533. It has come to the present day with the repairs done in different times.
Late turn shops have been added to the north. The walls are made of smooth chipped stone. Backing arches and vaults are brick. In the past, alaturka tile covered roof was changed to concrete mosaic in 1980 repair.
Vakıf Han (Gön Han, Attar Han)
It is located in the northwest of the bazaar. It's a three-story courtyard. According to the inscription on the fountain on the mosque in the southeast of which it was built together, Hijri 1196 was built in 1781 by a charity called Hacı Yahya.
The main entrance of the ground floor is from the east. Turn the open courtyard into a portico and the rooms behind it. The entrance of the first floor is in the south. There are four shops, fountain and entrance door of the mosque. The rooms around the courtyard are of different sizes. There is an iwan in the middle in the north. On the second floor there are courtyard rooms and mosque with portico. The minaret of the southeast corner of this mosque was destroyed.
It is a three storey inn with a courtyard in the Bakırcılar District. The exact date of construction is not known.
It is dated to the 18th century along with Alaca Hamam. The fully rectangular inn shows good stone workmanship. Cover is alaturka tile. All facades are covered with structures. The main entrance is in the middle of the facade on the west side. There are rooms around the courtyard of the Revak.
On the ground floor, rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floors.
Eight Mast Bath
Located in Pazarkapı neighborhood. The repaired part of the north of Trabzon Municipality was repaired. From the south corner of the undressing, it is cold. The temperature section is square. There are four halvets with wall heights of 2.5 m placed in the corners.
The octagonal umbilical stone in the center and the eight columns connected by round arches carry an octagonal planned dome vault. The space between this vault and the side walls is covered with a barrel vault. The date of the bath is controversial. Some sources are called Seljuk Baths. Due to the architectural features of the building should be dated to the 18th century.
It is a double bath in the south of Çarşı Mosque. It is mentioned among the foundations of Iskenderpasa. It should have been made between 1521-1533. The men's part is on the west side. This part consists of a dressing, coldness and a rectangular plan. The women part consists of peeling, coldness and two cells.
It is a double bath built by the survivors at the end of the 19th century. Men's section is in the east. The sheathing part retains its authenticity. Warmness is entered after the cold. At the temperature part, four-iwan corner cell plan was applied.
Only the walls of the carnations in the east were not built. The women section extends in the north-south direction. Dressing consists of coldness and temperature parts. The temperature cross-section has a four-celled corner cell plan.